Want to get involved? We would love to have you! Here’s how you can help.
Most volunteers help us with certain events throughout the year, though we do have some ongoing opportunities.
Our programs are often sensitive in nature, dealing with children, horses, and people in challenging situations. Out of respect for our programs, participants, and horses, we require that all our on-site volunteers be at least 18, pass a background check, and sign a waiver.
Here are some of the opportunities we have available:
- Leading horses or side walking (as needed)
- Equine Facilitated Learning volunteer (ongoing, firm commitment required)
- Summer camp assistant counselors (two sessions each summer, Tu.–Th. 9–5)
- Painting jumps (twice a year, as needed)
- Jump crew for Hunter Derby (annually, November)
- Crafting (often, as needed)
- Baked goods and Hunter Derby food tent prep (semiannual)
- Academic tutors (ongoing, academic year)
Please email email@example.com or call (609) 267-4104 if you would like to volunteer with us. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you think you can help us in another way that we did not mention.
Please note that our horses are well-loved, groomed, and cared for every day by our trained staff and program participants. Unfortunately, that means we do not need volunteers to groom, love, or ride our horses. We hope you understand!