Gleneayre Farm Response to COVID-19 (Updated 4/21/20)
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Gleneayre Equestrian Programs are currently suspended in accordance with Governor Murphy’s stay-at-home order.
As of April 21, 2020 boarders will be allowed to return to Gleneayre Farm with the following rules in place:
- By Appointment Only!
- Face mask required to be worn by everyone
- Bring your own wipes and sanitizer
- Monitor your temperature and if you do not feel well, do not come!
- Only one parent may accompany the child and are not allowed in the barn.
- Grooming will take place in your horse’s stall using all of your own supplies
- We will implement the use of outside wash stalls for boarders when that becomes necessary
- No tack room admittance, all tack and saddle pads must be kept in your trunk or taken home with you
- The use of the restroom is discouraged. However, should you need to use it you will be responsible to disinfect and clean it
- Observe social distancing and remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
We will continue to monitor the statewide guidelines, and we do reserve the right to change this policy. If these restrictions are not adhered to, we will be forced to re-evaluate this decision.
Any questions or for scheduling please contact:
Alison Johnson 609-781-0935 or Jeannie Mattioni 856-281-5199
Thank you, and stay safe.